Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekly Challenge #44: Mini Album Challenge!

I decided it was time to gather the family recipes that are scattered around and put them all in one place.  The CC Weekly Challenge was perfect for this.  I used Echo Park paper, Ashlyn's Alphabet for the Title, Santa's Village for the bakery, and ribbons and embellishments from my stash.   For the inside pages, I used American Crafts Foil paper and Fabulous Finds for the library pockets and Santa's Village for the diecuts, plus more stash stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Good luck in the challenge!
    Colleen (gonescrappin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗


    Very creative! Cute cartridge too!


    Hugs and Blessings!
    Jasmine Wilmany






    I'm a Cricut Circle member too!

    ╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

    ReplyDelete